Another mysterious communication from Chan the Rossi Replicator has appeared. Curiouser and curiouser (said the E-Cat). In it, he gives insight into not only his view of the mechanism, details of the formula and activation proceedure, but also details of his lab:
I live in tropics and work outside under a tin roof. A large fan is used to cool me and blow away possible combustible gases. Concrete blocks are easy to set up for protection. I picked plantains for 6 mos to afford a good used glove box.
Would i be right in thinking this guy really does know chemistry? Two electrons + proton, aka an hydride ion is energetically closer to a neutron mass, making fusing of an electron proton “ensemble” with a nucleus as it is “assaulted by oscillated hydride ions” energetically possible?
1. RFG (Radio Frequency Generator) essential to HEAT tiny Cu particles which behave as short circuit to supply initial boost to 100 + C. It also acts on Fe by way of movement of particles which become individual magnets. It also aligns nano size Ni particles as if bowling pins ready to be assaulted by oscillated hydride ions.
2. Always use Cu for chamber. It has a permeability of 1. Steel is a shield.
3. I buy Mg powder from AmericanPyro. Place in metal container with attached tube for evacuating and pressurizing with H. Heated to 250 C and as it is cooled an uptake of H creates the essential MgH2.
4. Mix molar % of MgH2 30 (100% excess) Ni 30, Cu 20, Fe 20 in glove box. You might try igniter such as ANTIMONY TRISULFIDE or LITHIUM BOROHYDRIDE in tiny catalytic amounts.
5. Experiment with RFG to determine sweet spot for initial heating and then sweet spot for maintaining reaction, modulating pulse rate, frequency and power. Wave shape is important. Half wave sweet spots also exist. Key is sending Hydride ion into oscillations (e+p+e => n+e => e + Fusion)